When we tell people about the mission of Exceptional Equestrians, they can’t help but be inspired, and they almost always ask “How can we help?” As the only therapy services organization in Northeastern Wisconsin that serves all children and adults with disabilities regardless of their ability to pay, Exceptional Equestrians relies on the financial generosity of individuals, businesses, and charitable organizations.
Donor Recognition Levels
- Triple Crown $125,000+
- Thoroughbred $50,000 – $124,999
- Winners Circle $20,000 – $49,999
- Blue Ribbon $5,000 – $19,999
- Horseshoe $1,000 – $4,999
- Supporter up to $999
Sponsor a Rider – $5,600 annually
Thanks to our scholarship program, our fees are on a sliding scale for those in need. Your gift of $5,600 sponsors a rider for one year and allows us to be able to continue providing access to affordable services.
Sponsor a Horse – $3,500 annually
A true therapy horse is rare and the connection they create is priceless. At Exceptional Equestrians, we consider our horses to be more than tools, they are partners. We take their health and well-being very seriously. It costs $3,500 per year to feed, house, and care for each of our 13 therapy horses. When you sponsor an Exceptional Equestrians therapy horse, you are supporting a critical member of our therapy team.
EE Horse Donation Lease Application
Making a monetary donation
You can support us in our commitment to help children, teens, and adults with special needs “experience the exceptional” with a gift of any amount.
You might think of your vehicle as nothing more than a “junk car”, but to the participants of Exceptional Equestrians, your donation can give them a life-changing experience. Join others in your community who have been donating their cars to benefit children, teens, and adults who want to live their dreams despite their physical or cognitive challenges. You Benefit From a Vehicle Donation TODAY!
- Free towing of all vehicles from anywhere in Wisconsin.
- A tax deductible receipt to use on your taxes to get the maximum tax deduction on next year’s tax return.
- We take care of the paperwork for you.
- We accept vehicles whether they run or not.
- You free up space on your property.
- You support the children of Exceptional Equestrians!
Create a legacy that benefits individuals living with a disability through a bequest, beneficiary designation, or other planned gifts.
Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds
Securities including stocks, bonds and mutual fund shares can be transferred to Exceptional Equestrians as a tax-deductible, charitable contribution.
Memorials and Endowments
Memorials and endowments are a beautiful way to honor a loved one who supported Exceptional Equestrians—and we are honored to receive them.
Additional donation opportunities
- Fuel assistance for heating riding arena – $1,500
- Work saddle – $850
- Therapy saddle – $500
- Industrial hose reel and hose to cover 150 feet – $450
- Scholarship Program Sponsorship – $350
- Rider safety belts – $160
- Pay for hay for a horse for a month – $75
- Riding helmets – $50